UDTS offers three graduate theological degree programs: the Master of Divinity (M.Div.), the Master of Arts in Mission and Discipleship (MAMD), and the Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.). The University of Dubuque offers a Master of Arts in Christian Leadership (MACL). The M.Div. roots leaders in the Scriptures, tradition, and practices of the church with an overarching focus on building missional communities that form fervent disciples. The MAMD trains followers of Jesus to empower others to join in God’s mission in a variety of settings. The D.Min. is designed to equip pastors for congregational renewal. The 100% online MACL offers students the flexibility to remain in their ministry contexts while doing 30 credits of seminary courses. Visiting campus is not required for the MACL.
UDTS also provides two special programs for non-traditional students without an undergraduate degree. The 3/3 program enables qualified students to complete a Bachelor of Arts degree and a Master of Divinity degree in six years. The 3/2 program provides for completion of both a Bachelor of Arts and a Master of Arts in Mission and Discipleship in five years.
Click on the links below to learn more about the goals and requirements for each of our graduate degrees.
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.) - 75 credit, Distance or Residential
- Master of Arts in Mission Discipleship (MAMD) - 40 credit, Distance or Residential
- Master of Arts in Christian Leadership (MACL) - 30 credit, 100% Online
- Young Adult Ministry Scholars (YAMS) - Residential MDiv or MAMD program, tuition-free with campus housing provided
- 3/3 Program
- Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.)
We also offer many other programs here at UDTS: