Students are welcome to schedule a private campus visit. Campus visits are the best way to discover the unique offerings of both our college and Seminary communities. During your campus visits, you will have the opportunity to meet faculty and staff, attend a class, worship with our community, tour campus and seminary student housing, and enjoy lunch and fellowship with students and faculty.
Please complete the visit form below to schedule your visit or call Seminary Admission at 800.369.8387 or 563.589.3115.
We recommend visiting on a Monday during the Academic Year to provide visitors with ample opportunities to connect with our community and experience a class day.
Your campus visit may include the following activities:
- Attend a class
- Campus tour
- Meeting with Director of Seminary Admission
- Seminary Chapel: Monday from 11:00 - 11:30 a.m.
- College Chapel: Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 11:00 - 11:20 a.m.
- Meeting with a seminary professor
- Meeting with current students