The University of Dubuque Theological Seminary, an ecumenical seminary of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), is committed to nurturing faithful leaders for the church. Our faculty members are committed Christians with a passionate love for teaching and the church and are experts in their fields. Our beautiful and growing campus is located in the city of Dubuque, Iowa.
The University of Dubuque Theological Seminary has a clear mission focused on serving the one God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, by nurturing women and men for ordained and lay Christian leadership. The clarity of this vision is manifested in our programs.
- Master of Divinity (distance or residential) degree program, which requires significant education in Scripture, theology, preaching, evangelism, and spiritual formation
- Master of Arts in Mission and Discipleship (distance or residential) degree program, which culminates in a publishable project seminar and presentation
- Master of Arts in Christian Leadership (100% online) degree program, a flexible option with an emphasis in leadership that can be customized to any ministry context
- Christian Leadership Program (100% online), to equip lay leaders in the PC(U.S.A.) and many other denominations, with the opportunity to earn a Certificate in Congregational Leadership
- Doctor of Ministry degree program focused on congregational renewal and the pastor as leader
The University of Dubuque is a lively and growing institution. We encourage you to discover more about us and come for a visit!