Master of Arts in Christian Leadership Application
Thank you for your interest in the University of Dubuque Distance Master of Arts in Christian Leadership (MACL) program. The Master of Arts in Christian Leadership is a 30 credit degree, which is offered completely online. It is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of North Central Association. This degree roots students in the knowledge of the Scriptures and strengthens Christians for service in their chosen vocation.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact our office by phone at 563.589.3405 or e-mail at UDTSAdmission@dbq.edu.
To be admitted as a MACL student, you will need to:
- Complete this application form.
- Provide one (1) reference either from a professor, church leader, or supervisor.
- An official transcript: all applicants must request a copy of the official transcript from the institution granting their highest degree be sent to the University of Dubuque Theological Seminary Admissions Office.
- All applicants must submit a narrative statement (300 words or less) indicating the reason they are applying as a MACL student.
- Applicants are not complete until the applicant submits the non-refundable application fee of $30. To pay by credit card, call Student Accounts at 563.589.3708 or 563.589.3212 to pay by check. Or mail a check (payable to the University of Dubuque) to Attn: Seminary Admission, University of Dubuque Theological Seminary, 2000 University Avenue, Dubuque, IA 52001.
- Submit and pass a criminal background check.
- Applicants must have direct access to a computer with the following TECHNOLOGY REQUIREMENTS. Please read before starting application