Unclassified / Continuing Education Application
Thank you for your interest in the University of Dubuque Theological Seminary. Unclassified students are those who wish to take up to 12 credits in a two-year period without applying to a degree program. Tuition for these courses is $790 per credit hour and is non-refundable.
After your application has been processed, accepted Unclassified students will be sent a Registration Form to register for courses.
To be admitted as an Unclassified student you will need to:
- Complete an application form
- Provide a Reference from a Pastor or a church governing body (Judicatory) official. United Methodists must provide a reference from their Board of Ordained Ministry granting approval to take distance course(s).
- A second reference is strongly recommended.
- An official transcript: all applicants must send a copy of the final transcript from the institution granting their highest degree.
- An unofficial transcript: if the applicant is currently a student at any institution
- Applications are not complete until the applicant submits the non-refundable application fee of $30. To pay by credit card, call Student Accounts at 563.589.3708 or 563.589.3212 or mail a check (payable to University of Dubuque Theological Seminary) to: University of Dubuque Theological Seminary, 2000 University Ave., Dubuque, IA 52001
TECHNOLOGY REQUIREMENTS - Please read before starting the application.
To apply: CLICK HERE