UDTS Tuition for 2021-2022 Academic Year
|Master of Arts in Christian Leadership Degree Program: $510 per credit|
|Master of Divinity Degree Program: $580 per credit|
|Master of Arts in Mission and Discipleship Degree Program: $580 per credit|
|Doctor of Ministry Degree Program:|
|Full-time Annual Tuition for Years 1-3: $4,840 (equivalent to $429 per credit)|
|Annual Continuation fee for Years 4-5: $620|
|One-time Doctoral Project Fee (Year 4): $1,400|
|Total Program Cost (5 Years): $17,160|
|Christian Leadership Program:|
|Core Course: $375|
|Part-time / Unclassified Students: $740 per credit|
UDTS Fees for 2021-2022 Academic Year
- Full time Residential MDiv and MAMD Students: $705 fee/semester
- Full time Distance MDiv and MAMD Students: $555/semester
- Part time students will be charged fees on a prorated basis.
- August Residency Hotel Room (if attending the Residency): Approximately $800 per Residency
- Books and Supplies: Estimated at $1,000 per year.
- Health Insurance: Students are required to supply proof of health insurance coverage when on campus (for distance students, this only applies for the August Residency).