Christian Leadership Program
- Fill out our online application
- Upon receiving your application, you will receive an acceptance e-mail from Seminary Distance Education Coordinator with your personal login and password information for http://udonline.dbq.edu
- Login to http://udonline.dbq.edu using your user name and password that is sent via e-mail.
- Register for the Online Learning Course and any of our eight core courses by clicking here!
Sign Up for the Online Learning Certification Course
We require every new student to complete our Online Learning Certification Course, prior to beginning any of our eight core courses. The Online Learning Certification Course will help you become familiar with navigating our course website, uploading documents, posting to the discussion board, chatting in the coffee house, and interacting with fellow classmates.
Students have several payment options including:
- PayPal- You may create an account or login as a guest to make payment. PayPal is directly linked with each of our offered courses.
- Credit Card- You may call toll free at 1.888.207.8218 or directly at 563.589.3630 to make a payment over the telephone.
- Check- Personal check or payment from Church or Presbytery. Please call the Seminary Distance Education Coordinator directly to register for courses and to make payment arrangements.
- ***Grants are available for Native American Students. To receive further information about Native American Grants, or, if you or a congregation would like to support this important ministry, please contact Dr. Henry Fawcett, Director of the Native American Program, at 563.589.3156.