All applications for degree programs are reviewed by the admissions committee without prejudicial regard to race, ethnic origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical handicap or age. All admissions decisions are confidential.
Applications for admission are accepted on a rolling basis for each academic year. The admissions committee reserves the right to postpone action on any applicant. The admissions committee requires an interview with the candidate before making a decision on admission, and in some cases may require a letter from the appropriate denominational body having responsibility for the candidate’s preparation for ministry before making a decision.
Priority in the awarding of financial aid is given on the basis of the date of acceptance, and priority in assigning campus housing is given on the basis of early confirmation of enrollment. If an applicant intends to use The University of Dubuque Theological Seminary housing, an additional housing deposit of $100.00 is required. The deposits are nonrefundable for students who do not enroll.
FAFSA Deadline: April 30 of academic year | Wendt Character Scholarship: January 31
- Master of Divinity (MDiv)
- Master of Divinity Young Adult Ministry Scholars Program
- Master of Arts in Mission and Discipleship (MAMD)
- Master of Arts in Mission and Discipleship Young Adult Ministry Scholars Program
- Doctor of Ministry (DMin)
- 3/3 (B.A./MDiv)
- 3/2 (B.A./MAMD)
- Education for Laity (Christian Leadership Program)
- Continuing Education
- Single Online Courses (Unclassified)